Flourish Craft Bakery (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Flourish Craft Bakery Ltd, Unit 2, Garnett Close, Watford Hertfordshire WD24 7GL
Information we may collect from you
To enable us to fulfil and deliver customer orders we will collect and store your contact information including email address and telephone numbers. We will also store your delivery address and any other written information related to your order that you provide. The site does not store credit card details.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.flourishbakery.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, delivery information or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
When you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button from our website or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site such as Facebook or Twitter, we also use another type of cookie. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will be kept in accordance with your browser settings.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. In this circumstance, we will endeavour to seek your permission before any disclosure is made.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.